Serving Northern Colorado & Wyoming for over 25 years!
404 West Myrtle Street
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Starting Monday, May 4th, we will be re-opening!!
To protect the health of our staff and clients, and to comply with City and County Health mandates,
we will be strictly adhering to
recommended social distancing and safer-at-home guidelines.
Here's what you need to know:
- Face coverings must be worn in the shop by all staff and customers inside the shop. If you do not have a face covering, we will make you one for $2.
- You will need to use hand sanitizer before coming in and when going out. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- We can only have 2 people at a time in the shop, so please leave your peeps in the care while droppping off or picking up.
- Please remain at least 6 feet from other clients while waiting to enter the shop. Face coverings are recommended while waiting to enter.
- Appointments are strongly recommended.
Did you know?:
During the closure, we have been busy from home, mobilizing volunteers who have made nearly
5,000 face coverings for our communities in Fort Collins, Wellington, and beyond.
It is the policy of The Alteration Boutique to close for inclement weather
when Poudre School District is closed for inclement weather.
Saving Everyone's Wardrobe, one stitch at a time.